Ok so I saw these boots made by Mr.Kates blog and just fell in love!! I then researched it more and found many out there and really was inspired and had to post on these amazing DIY boots inspired by Luxury Jones of course. Amazing designer.
So Why not make a TV segment about it on air on my fashion show on ABC and CW30. So that I did. Here is all the info you need to start your own and get inspired through others versions.
Make it your own
Everyone is always loving designer clothing, shoes, and accessories but sometimes can’t afford the bill. So this is why I love being a part of fashion blogging world. We all have fell in love with these designer boots first made from Luxury Jones the amazing shoe designer and retailed starting at 399.00 and go up to 699.00. These boots are sold at stores like FreePeople.com and Solestruck.com and are always sold out. So the fashion world went crazy with them and starting doing some DIY inspired versions. I could not help but resist to style these up with my own version and thought everyone needed to learn how to do these boots because they are worth the hour of your life that it takes to make them. So have fun go get some old boots and start your creative process ladies.
1. Go get yourself some old vintage boots
2. Pick up glue sticks, glue gun, crafting glue, cheap belts, beads, buttons, trim of all kinds that you like.
3. Start creating….first cut the boot in the back down the middle and fold over, so the inside is showing
4. Place the belts first then glue them down. Once you have them in place then you can start with all the trim
5. Now go crazy use the glue and start getting creative with all your trims, beads, buttons, and chains either way these will rock with your personal style all over them.
Have a blast and for more style tips, inspirations, and DIY projects follow my fashion blog subscribe up at the top.
So get searching for those old boots and my full tutorial will be on air today at 9am and posted on here with photos of my own I made after the show airs around 11am. Thanks for watcing and hopefully you love and go make your own version. Love to see them.