On Monday’s I will start showcasing my most favorite products I have had the pleasure to style. Everyone who has been a long time follower of mine for the past 10 years that I have been a stylist knows that I am addicted to T shirts and Jeans. I have owned my own store and been a buyer for years so I have gotten to know a ton of designers and brands. My t shirt drawer is a little out of control but I feel like you can wear a t shirt anywhere you go even to church or a formal night out. It’s all how you style it up. Today I styled out my fave #DirtyRich t shirt from The Laundry Room. Check out some of the looks. You can catch all their style and shop the looks from their instagram @tlroom and online www.tlroom.com. My most favorite featured look is the Wifey shirt. I love being a wifey to my cute hubby so I just love that tee. Happy week everyone. Go shopping!!
All posts tagged Utah fashion blogger
Today for Sunday Style is was snowing in the Spring time which is soooooo not my favorite. So I threw on a warm oversized hat of course and a dark dress with a bright pop of orange. Details are below. Today I wanted to share some thoughts in honor of Sunday Style and the woman’s conference. I don’t usually share a thought it’s usually only about fashion but today I feel very inspired to share some of the my most #inspiredby thoughts of #womensconference below. As you know I have MIA lately and this is because I have lost some very dear friends to me and my family. My best friend hubby and my husbands best friend Bryan Byrge lost is life in a tragic accident riding his bike to work with another dear friend of ours who lives down the street John Coons. They were training for a race with my hubby that they were all suppose to do together and leave this weekend for. So they were riding their bike to work and were struck by a truck who didn’t even stop and hit them full force head on. They were both some of the most amazing men I know. Bryan being my next door neighbor was more than just a guy who lived next door. He was my kids 2nd dad and picked up carpool each day for my family. There has not been a christmas, summer, new years eve, and a halloween without him in our lives. We traveled together as families and spent family nights together. All the teens just loved him and Jhon. They were in our church as youth and scout leaders. They made everyone laugh so hard. I have never lost anyone close to me like them before. My heart aches for his 4 children and John’s 3 children. I want to take all their pain away each day. I know I can’t so this sometimes leaves me helpless and feeling alone. I know this is not what I am suppose to feel so I have to kick myself in the butt and just go be happy and smile around them and keep living. I know this is what both of them would have wanted. My best friend Katie is hurting and I just want to fix it for her, so I try to just be next to her at all times. I love her. She is my person. She has always been there for me so I will do everything in my power to be there for her as much as I can. I know life is short but it never makes sense until it happens right in front of you and breaks your heart into a million pieces. So today has been hard for me to pick myself up and move to the next day but I know as much as I pray to know what to do to help my best friend and her family that is what I will do, pray and pray every hour if I need to so I can understand why and how to help her and her cute family. So here is what has inspired me to take more steps today from listening to Women’s Conference.
1. “The word perfect comes from a greek wordages and means complete”- If you look at not being perfect but yet complete it’s much more softer and doable. I want to keep going and moving when I think of this.
2. “We may not want to include certain chapters in our book of life, but we just have to keep going and wait and see how our story turns out”- Once again everyday build up testimony around faith. One of the most hard things to do in life is to have faith and I work on this each day and now I am waiting for the next chapter and trying to prepare myself each day so I can make it through whatever is to come.
3. I was inspired by the most beautiful songs that the 8 year old girls stood up to sing “I am a child of god” with no music behind them just pure beauty. I had chills all over my body. NOW BACK TO JUST SOME FUN FASHION:
Dress: DownEast Basics
Boots: Target (recent)
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Color By Amber
Lips: Sephora-Kat K.
Yes spring is coming and I have teamed up with LuLaRoe for a Spring Dress giveaway. As the snow melts and we are starting to see more of that beautiful sun, it makes us want to start shopping again for that perfect spring wardrobe. One of the most important pieces is a fun and bright spring dress. Dresses always come in handy mostly since we will be heading into that wedding season right now and need multiple choices to look divine and have a fresh springy feel. So today I want to introduce you to a great company named LuLaRoe! They are just that colorful,fresh, and everything comfy. Their dresses are light and the material makes you want to wear it all day long. I want one of their dresses in each color for real! My most fav part of the dress?? The pockets of course. Being a mom I always have to hold everything and it makes it so nice to have those cute pic pockets. Today we are giving one away to one lucky reader and follower of my fashion blog. So listen up this is what you need to do to be entered! You need to comment on why you need a new spring dress below, then you need to go follow me on my instagram under @jenstyles and follow @lularoe on theirs as well. Make sure to hash tag any shares of this giveaway on facebook and instagram with #whyIneedaLuLaRoespringdress! You can do a photo you can do a comment on the blog and instagram or facebook. Just make sure you tell me why you need a LuLaRoe spring dress and on friday I will be picking one lucky winner! Thanks to LuLaRoe for making this possible and for their fab style! I am a major fan. Now go comment and share everywhere so you can look fab this spring!
Tights: Forever 21
Today I was all about simple, no color except my pop of color coming right from my socks! Yes that’s right stance socks. My most favorite company out there right now. Sometimes I can be off the wall but today it was all about the non color with only a touch of a bit of color and style with some Stance Socks. After a long day at work I couldn’t wait to get home and snuggle with my babies. Hope you are doing the same. Happy weekend everyone.
Top: Anthro (sale rack)
Cardigan: DownEast Outfitter discount rack
Pants: Forever 21 (recent)
Boots: Target (recent)
Necklace: Vintage (my grandmas)
I never got to show you my love on Valentines Day this month so here is my comfy kick back outfit for the big love day. This outfit was inspired by the colors of the day pink and red. I topped it off with my favorite grandma green cardi. This is something you can be comfy yet feel super cute for the love day shout outs. Hope you enjoy. Hugs and thanks for all the follows on my blog.
Jeans: The Gap (recent)
Shoes: Shoe Carnival (recent)
T shirt: Forever 21 (last season)
Cardigan: Forever 21 (Last season)
Necklace: ColorByAmber.com (Love collection)
I love the Sunday rain come the end of winter in the cold state of Utah. I needed some fun new boots that were simple and chic for work and being a busy mom of 4. I have been looking everywhere online for a week. Then something happened–a shoe miracle, I was running into target for some new sheets for my guest room when these little black boots were the perfect simple I was looking for all along! With a smile and some brand new boots I was able to rock this Sunday style with confidence in the rain.
Boots: Target (recent)
Dress: DownEast Basics
Necklace: Spike Necklace from Colorbyamber.com
Tights: Look From London
Today I am styling an amazing dress from Junie Blake. They are an online shopping site and are really amazing at their prints and dresses. They really are on trend and worth checking out. They have many different styles, cuts, and colors to match anyone’s personality. I picked out this amazing dress from their collection for the combo of the two, colors and prints. I like bold and they had this dress with the best print and front pockets. I have this thing for front pockets. I added my own belt (from Downeastbasics.com) and some fun tights (forever21.com) and don’t forget the boots(jeffery campbell) to help pull together the perfect fall outfit. Thank you Junie blake for the dress and providing all of us with great style, prices, and fashion forward designs. Shop online to see all their must have collections here. Happy Sunday Style everyone.
Dress: Junie Blake
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell
Ring: Color by Amber
All Things Pumpkin:
From Clothing To Beauty Products
It’s that time again where everything feels more crisp and cool in the air and this is where retail goes Pumpkin crazy, with lotions to all the rich pumpkin colors to wear all month long. So what products should you wear? How do you pair and wear these pumpkin colors so you can look fab? Here are some ways where you can sport your pumpkin and spice.
- Archipelago Botanicals: I love the pumpkin spice in the air when it turns OCT., I don’t like to eat anything pumpkin but I love it roaming in the air. Archipelago has the Harvest Collection that really makes the difference to get you in the mood of the holidays. Their essential oils, candles, and beauty products really help push you into the mood to get spicy.
- Jamberry Nails: Nail fashion is all the rage right now. They are a easy way to get the pumpkin look without really committing to a full outfit. I love nail color in the fall time because you can really get creative right now. Jamberry nails really are on trend with their amazing pumpkin fall nail sets. These are easy on and not messy at all. They come with this great system to apply and remove. This way you can change your nail style out more often and be more creative during this holiday season. With so many styles and patterns to choose from it has to be a easy switch out system. Great way to spend less and get the look you need.
- Pumpkin wardrobe? This color is so scary to wear for many because of our skin tones next to a more strong color. So how can you break this up? What colors must you wear with it so you don’t look like a pumpkin mess? Well there are two colors I just love to balance out this color. I love dark blues, olives, and denim. These colors will help pull together a nice outfit and a great balance so you are stylish in pumpkin.
- Striped Coat From Oasis Clothing online Shop here!
Left: Coat: Oasis
Right: Shoes: H&M
- Color By Amber: If you’re the type of person that says No Way To holiday wear, then bring your pumpkin & spice in with your accessories. This again is a easy way to bring in those colors without having to commit to a full outfit. I love it because it saves you money and makes any boring outfit feel festive and fresh for the season.
For a little spice in your life grab some of these fun, inexpensive ways to get the look you want
Check out my show on ABC4 today here!
Happy Sunday everyone. Today I loved to mix the colors Purple and Navy for the first day of fall. Hope you all enjoy this insperation to try this week and enjoy this beautiful day.
Dress: DownEast Basics
Bolo Necklace: ColorByAmber.com
This has to be one of my most favorite post and dress in a very long time. I am not sure why I love this lobster dress so much but it is so amazing! The fit is great, and covers everywhere I want it to so I can feel cute and modest at the same time. Happy Sunday!
Dress: DownEast Outfitters
Necklace: Color By Amber
Bracelets pink and orange skinnies: Color By Amber
Bracelet White Chain: Sira&Mira
Bracelets, Clear and turq.: Color by Amber
CLICK ON ANY LINKS ABOVE TO SHOP THE LOOK