The arm party has become the new black. How you build your arm party is up to you, your style reflects your textures and depth of color used. This is why I feel like #JordWatch gives my arm party added time telling of course, but also some yummy natural feel that I can’t get enough of. It’s different, it’s beautiful, and most important it makes me a little bit more on time. Here is some sweet watch style that you all must have! Shop it here…. and get yourself a stylish on time life adventure Shop it! http://www.woodwatches.com#jenclydestylist
All posts tagged utah
I fell in love with Hoodie Love this month. Not only did I get to take part in this awesome campaign but I got to wear this awesome dress. Styling for a cause has become one of my most favorite posts I do lately. I have such great passion for those who give their whole hearts and talents to help make an impact in the world and that is exactly what Hoodie Love does. I want every color of Hoodie and scarf she makes. These feel like butter all over my body, but it’s not just about the clothes it self it’s about the cause and purpose of these great Hoods. Listen up and fall in love with me. You need one not only to feel good in but to help others. Link up to her website to pre order yours now just in time for Fall at shophoodielove.com Enjoy! Here is how you can show your love and make a stylish difference.
Make sure to go buy online today, and engage now. Share your love by following them on instagram @hoodielove and hash tag #myhoodielove.
How did the design process happen, I love these.
Now how I love to style my Hoodie Love:
Today I am very excited to team up with one of the top shopping websites online for men fashions, East Dane. Men seem to get left in the dust when it comes to great style, fashion blogging, and pintrest fans. This is becoming old school now a days, more stylish men have been popping up left and right in the fashion blogging world, instagram, and many more platforms to show all of us girls up and blow this style world up. There is nothing better than a well dressed guy who is not afraid to throw a little funk with his all business day. If that is with a stripe sock peaking from his well-groomed work suit or a funky tie to bring some pattern in or unsuspected color pop, it seems to me this is the way to turn heads and make that impression they need to show their fun personalities and personal style. Are you one of these guys or want to be? Well you need to get pumped up right now because fathers day is around the corner and East Dane is the place you want your wives to shop for that next must have stylish gear. They have everything from your favorite accessories like wallets, sunglasses, and some of the best mens shoes and backpacks you can’t live without. My husband lives to shop this store online because of the great variety of designers to choose from and the quality that comes from customer service and fast shipping. What dose he shop each day, well he hits up the 50% off of mens section online to find some of the best brands at unbeatable prices all the way up to 70% off. These can’t be missed and now you don’t have to because I want to hear what you want for your special day or for your husband to wear below and you could win 1 out of 4 $50 gift cards I am giving away this week. I will pick 4 lucky winners who comment below on their favorite East Dane must have product to wear for themselves or ones you love. Let’s hear it!!! Here are some of my fave picks from their awesome online store you can’t miss shopping for one more day.
Comment below to win, and there will be 4 winners that will be chosen and announced next Tues. This giveaway is open for 1 week only! Get your style on today. Check out their online store here to choose!
These are my fave items for my man let’s hear what yours are?? Comment below and you can win a $50 gift card. Thanks to East Dane for giving all of us some stylish men to look at. Good Luck!
Today I was feeling the Spring. With no snow or rain this week I decide to pull out the brand new Target mint flats. I have been waiting to wear these little mamas for a while because of course mint is my fave and really wanted to feel the sweetness of warmth hopefully brought on by some of the bright colors I was rocking in floral. Here are all the deets.
Shoes: Target (recent)
Pants: H&M (last spring)
Blouse: Forever 21 (last spring)
Floral Grey Necklace: Color By Amber.com ( The Sweet Jen Necklace)
I love the Sunday rain come the end of winter in the cold state of Utah. I needed some fun new boots that were simple and chic for work and being a busy mom of 4. I have been looking everywhere online for a week. Then something happened–a shoe miracle, I was running into target for some new sheets for my guest room when these little black boots were the perfect simple I was looking for all along! With a smile and some brand new boots I was able to rock this Sunday style with confidence in the rain.
Boots: Target (recent)
Dress: DownEast Basics
Necklace: Spike Necklace from Colorbyamber.com
Tights: Look From London
I am so thrilled to be working with LOFT. Come join me this week November 6th 2013,at their brand new store opening up in Farmington Utah at the Grand Station shopping plaza. I will be there from 5-8pm to answer all your style questions and help you pick out a holiday outfit that will knock all your friends socks off. Best part? LOFT is giving all of you a chance to win a head-to-toe new look, including a $250 LOFT shopping spree and a styling session with me. I will be on hand as the event host to style guests in the latest fashions from LOFT.
Go shop their website for a peek of all their fab collections. Click here!
See our live fashion segment today on ABC4 Here!
All Things Pumpkin:
From Clothing To Beauty Products
It’s that time again where everything feels more crisp and cool in the air and this is where retail goes Pumpkin crazy, with lotions to all the rich pumpkin colors to wear all month long. So what products should you wear? How do you pair and wear these pumpkin colors so you can look fab? Here are some ways where you can sport your pumpkin and spice.
- Archipelago Botanicals: I love the pumpkin spice in the air when it turns OCT., I don’t like to eat anything pumpkin but I love it roaming in the air. Archipelago has the Harvest Collection that really makes the difference to get you in the mood of the holidays. Their essential oils, candles, and beauty products really help push you into the mood to get spicy.
- Jamberry Nails: Nail fashion is all the rage right now. They are a easy way to get the pumpkin look without really committing to a full outfit. I love nail color in the fall time because you can really get creative right now. Jamberry nails really are on trend with their amazing pumpkin fall nail sets. These are easy on and not messy at all. They come with this great system to apply and remove. This way you can change your nail style out more often and be more creative during this holiday season. With so many styles and patterns to choose from it has to be a easy switch out system. Great way to spend less and get the look you need.
- Pumpkin wardrobe? This color is so scary to wear for many because of our skin tones next to a more strong color. So how can you break this up? What colors must you wear with it so you don’t look like a pumpkin mess? Well there are two colors I just love to balance out this color. I love dark blues, olives, and denim. These colors will help pull together a nice outfit and a great balance so you are stylish in pumpkin.
- Striped Coat From Oasis Clothing online Shop here!
Left: Coat: Oasis
Right: Shoes: H&M
- Color By Amber: If you’re the type of person that says No Way To holiday wear, then bring your pumpkin & spice in with your accessories. This again is a easy way to bring in those colors without having to commit to a full outfit. I love it because it saves you money and makes any boring outfit feel festive and fresh for the season.
For a little spice in your life grab some of these fun, inexpensive ways to get the look you want
Check out my show on ABC4 today here!
You know me I love to mix and match. A ton of people are not fans of this but I like to push the limits a bit. I feel like creativity is a must and if I look like what magazines are telling me to do I am board. I am a girly girl and a tom girl. This leaves me with a mix of personalities I must fullfill. LOL. Really though I think if it’s too soft then I am board and also the other way around. What inspires me? Free people and j.crew mixed up. If that makes sense. I love my cali kicked back roots but then I need to look like a prepster if needed. So here is my Mix it up look of the week. Enjoy. Try to mix something you feel can stand out and inspire. Follow me on my instgram under @jenstyles for more looks.
This has to be one of my most favorite post and dress in a very long time. I am not sure why I love this lobster dress so much but it is so amazing! The fit is great, and covers everywhere I want it to so I can feel cute and modest at the same time. Happy Sunday!
Dress: DownEast Outfitters
Necklace: Color By Amber
Bracelets pink and orange skinnies: Color By Amber
Bracelet White Chain: Sira&Mira
Bracelets, Clear and turq.: Color by Amber
CLICK ON ANY LINKS ABOVE TO SHOP THE LOOK
Well that time has come! Your 30, you don’t want to hear it! I know I didn’t. That being said I feel so much more gathered and put than I ever have in my 20s. At 30 you feel more established. You have more direction. So in your wardrobe it’s time to freshen up the class a bit! I want to touch on a few thoughts and rules for dressing in your 30s.
1. Start to invest in The Classics: You are more established now. Your out of college. Your starting your careers or families now. So it’s time to invest in a little bit more of yourself and look a bit more polished and put together. So find that look that has a clean slate but you can add some crazy color or patterns to those pumps. So get some blazers that you can take your 20′s favorite T-shirt and still wear but class it up a bit with one of your blazers. Classic black dress instead of that one that was your favorite college dress. A bit more tailored or structured to show experience and you classic beauty.
2. Simple Jeans: You’re a bit older now you can afford those more expensive jeans that hold you in like a lady. Choose a bit more comfort to fit your lifestyle. A more confidant and mature style instead of those big stitching ones that match your 10 year olds. If you love them that’s ok but maybe don’t wear a tight T-shirt with stones and princess crowns all over it to match totally with your 10 year old top and bottom. Really stand out for being a beautiful and sexy mother or working woman or both with your own twist of style that is more mature and that fits who you are. If you do pick a crazy jean than that’s fine balance it out with a classic black T-shirt and blazer or sweater on top that fits and looks like a lady.
3. Say Goodbye to Mid drifts and mini Skirts: Yes I know what some are going to say! “Jen I work out everyday and I want to show off what hard work looks like after having children”! Yes, I know. I get it. I have given birth to 5 children I know! Here is the deal. Save it for the pool and gym. I don’t need to see you walking around with your whole tummy hanging out to respect how hard you work out. In fact I am going to think you are more beautiful dressed in some classic T-shirt and jeans and funky pair of Oxford’s like a cute Jennifer Aniston than seeing you whole body hanging out like your 21! Woman that are 21 look hot and that’s what they are looking for me to say at that age. I say you need to be looking for ” I look beautiful, smart, confidant, and sexy. So no tummy rings showing please! Modesty is your friend!
SIDE NOTE: SHOW LESS BELLY AND MORE LEG IT’S JUST CLASSY
So look your age but still look cool, innovative, modern, and fresh! Add patterns and colors in a J. Crew classic feel and not a Brittney spears way! No offensive. She’s cute but time to cover up a bit more and start investing more time and money in what you are wearing. Invest in those classic pieces and find that inner confidence.
Thanks to the Daily Dish for having me on their TV show as a Fashion Expert. I will be posting a link to that show and photos after it airs today! Stay Tuned…….