On Monday’s I will start showcasing my most favorite products I have had the pleasure to style. Everyone who has been a long time follower of mine for the past 10 years that I have been a stylist knows that I am addicted to T shirts and Jeans. I have owned my own store and been a buyer for years so I have gotten to know a ton of designers and brands. My t shirt drawer is a little out of control but I feel like you can wear a t shirt anywhere you go even to church or a formal night out. It’s all how you style it up. Today I styled out my fave #DirtyRich t shirt from The Laundry Room. Check out some of the looks. You can catch all their style and shop the looks from their instagram @tlroom and online www.tlroom.com. My most favorite featured look is the Wifey shirt. I love being a wifey to my cute hubby so I just love that tee. Happy week everyone. Go shopping!!
All posts tagged stylist in utah
Today I am styling an amazing dress from Junie Blake. They are an online shopping site and are really amazing at their prints and dresses. They really are on trend and worth checking out. They have many different styles, cuts, and colors to match anyone’s personality. I picked out this amazing dress from their collection for the combo of the two, colors and prints. I like bold and they had this dress with the best print and front pockets. I have this thing for front pockets. I added my own belt (from Downeastbasics.com) and some fun tights (forever21.com) and don’t forget the boots(jeffery campbell) to help pull together the perfect fall outfit. Thank you Junie blake for the dress and providing all of us with great style, prices, and fashion forward designs. Shop online to see all their must have collections here. Happy Sunday Style everyone.
Dress: Junie Blake
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell
Ring: Color by Amber
Enjoy food, family, and fashion this year at your Thanksgiving Dinner.
Thanksgiving is the time to spend with family and friends over a huge day of eating. The first thing people think about is food, the second is what will I wear? You want to feel comfy but yet stylish and cute for those new in-laws you are about to meet, or really any family member. I always say the most important thing is what you wear up top. Why? Because most likely you will be sitting at the table waist up is all people will see most of the day. Here are my top 3 tips for choosing your outfit this Thanksgiving.
1. Keep it comfy: This is what matters the most. Super stylish and comfy. I always wear my go to leggings and oversized sweater or shirt with a cute scarf. This way your waist band can expand but you don’t need to undo your button. The best type of leggings are the Lysse leggings. They have a belly control top so not only will you be comfy but this control top with help with the appearance of that over loaded turkey tummy. These are your must have purchase for the season. They fit better than any other leggings I own.
2. Dress it up: This Thankgiving your going to meet someone special that you want to look your very best. Maybe it’s the new love of your life, parents or friends and you want to look chic but be able to sit on the floor for a great game of cards. I love the look of a cute trouser pant, super comfortable and yet that dressed up feel. Everyone will think you look great but can still play toss the football.
3. Highlight Accessories: This is perfect for the girl who is going for that everyday casual look but still looks dressed up. I love this paired with some flats and a cute denim shirt. You still want that cozy feel about your outfit and really over load of the accessories. This is great to layer the rings and necklaces. The eyes will be more up top so go with a cute hair do and some fab earrings. You want it to highlight your face.
Watch my live segment on ABC4 today here!
Outfit from Left to Right: Maxi Skirt, H&M/ Denim Shirt, Current Elliot/Boots, Jeffery Campbell/Necklace, Colorbyamber.com
Black Dress Shirt Dress, Forever21/Leggings, Fresh Karma boutique/Brown Belt, Vintage/Necklace, Forever21/Black Buckle Boots, Target/Stripe Sweater,Warehouse.com/Tights,JCP/Black Boots, H&M/Necklace, colorbyamber.com/Coral Pink Top, Fresh Karma Boutique/Scarf, Downeast/Earrings, colorbyamber.com
Have a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing this post! Hugs.
I am so thrilled to be working with LOFT. Come join me this week November 6th 2013,at their brand new store opening up in Farmington Utah at the Grand Station shopping plaza. I will be there from 5-8pm to answer all your style questions and help you pick out a holiday outfit that will knock all your friends socks off. Best part? LOFT is giving all of you a chance to win a head-to-toe new look, including a $250 LOFT shopping spree and a styling session with me. I will be on hand as the event host to style guests in the latest fashions from LOFT.
Go shop their website for a peek of all their fab collections. Click here!
See our live fashion segment today on ABC4 Here!
Who is going to win? I am doing a fab giveaway with the company Color By Amber. This company is unique and is like nothing I have ever seen before. It’s great to have your jewelry wardrobe full with some of these fab pieces. They have many collections to choose from and all incase some elements from around the world between two layers of eco resin. So not only are you saving the earth and giving back to those around the world…. but you have big style at the same time. So get in on this new jewelry line and win $100 dollars cash. So I joined forces with some of my fave fashion bloggers to go a huge giveaway and I am loving this bow for holidays. Enjoy and share with friends so you can win some much needed $100 in product cash. Who wouldn’t want one of these pieces for a gift.
Bow Necklace: Color By Amber
Jeans: Rich and skinny
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Bows are all the craze! So I am super excited to tell everyone about this amazing bow that is featured in People Style Watch magazine coming out this Friday on news stands. You all know that these cute bows can been seen in many different styles, colors, and even popping up on bags. Bows are all the rage and you need one! Let me tell you about this one very cool bow from the brand Color By Amber. There are many companies with bows out there right now so, what makes their bow different from all the others? Color By Amber is not only hitting all the latest trends in their designs but now they are the only company making jewelry with more than just great style but a great story. Not only are they green but they work with Aid To Artisans who are able to find better health, education, and over all living. Their product is something different and not like anything else. It’s two layers of 40% recycled resin that sandwich unique elements from all over the world! In this bow that is featured her in People Magazine Style Watch, this comes from the collection Connections. Connections features delicate hand-cut flags sewn together in bold, rich color and contemporary patterning by tailors in NDEM, Senegal. A portion of the proceeds of this Full Circle product goes towards the women artisans who helped create these beautiful interlayer, which is all-around good. Get your bow necklace for all your holiday parties coming up and have something fab to wear and a story to share! Go see all 3 colors here online and buy up for all those holiday gift lists. These products make one of the best gifts around town. Shop Colorbyamber.com
Check out why people are feaking out about great style that starts the best table conversations at your next girlfriends lunch out. Watch here what you could be wearing…. what’s inside?
This has to be one of my most favorite post and dress in a very long time. I am not sure why I love this lobster dress so much but it is so amazing! The fit is great, and covers everywhere I want it to so I can feel cute and modest at the same time. Happy Sunday!
Dress: DownEast Outfitters
Necklace: Color By Amber
Bracelets pink and orange skinnies: Color By Amber
Bracelet White Chain: Sira&Mira
Bracelets, Clear and turq.: Color by Amber
CLICK ON ANY LINKS ABOVE TO SHOP THE LOOK
Well that time has come! Your 30, you don’t want to hear it! I know I didn’t. That being said I feel so much more gathered and put than I ever have in my 20s. At 30 you feel more established. You have more direction. So in your wardrobe it’s time to freshen up the class a bit! I want to touch on a few thoughts and rules for dressing in your 30s.
1. Start to invest in The Classics: You are more established now. Your out of college. Your starting your careers or families now. So it’s time to invest in a little bit more of yourself and look a bit more polished and put together. So find that look that has a clean slate but you can add some crazy color or patterns to those pumps. So get some blazers that you can take your 20′s favorite T-shirt and still wear but class it up a bit with one of your blazers. Classic black dress instead of that one that was your favorite college dress. A bit more tailored or structured to show experience and you classic beauty.
2. Simple Jeans: You’re a bit older now you can afford those more expensive jeans that hold you in like a lady. Choose a bit more comfort to fit your lifestyle. A more confidant and mature style instead of those big stitching ones that match your 10 year olds. If you love them that’s ok but maybe don’t wear a tight T-shirt with stones and princess crowns all over it to match totally with your 10 year old top and bottom. Really stand out for being a beautiful and sexy mother or working woman or both with your own twist of style that is more mature and that fits who you are. If you do pick a crazy jean than that’s fine balance it out with a classic black T-shirt and blazer or sweater on top that fits and looks like a lady.
3. Say Goodbye to Mid drifts and mini Skirts: Yes I know what some are going to say! “Jen I work out everyday and I want to show off what hard work looks like after having children”! Yes, I know. I get it. I have given birth to 5 children I know! Here is the deal. Save it for the pool and gym. I don’t need to see you walking around with your whole tummy hanging out to respect how hard you work out. In fact I am going to think you are more beautiful dressed in some classic T-shirt and jeans and funky pair of Oxford’s like a cute Jennifer Aniston than seeing you whole body hanging out like your 21! Woman that are 21 look hot and that’s what they are looking for me to say at that age. I say you need to be looking for ” I look beautiful, smart, confidant, and sexy. So no tummy rings showing please! Modesty is your friend!
SIDE NOTE: SHOW LESS BELLY AND MORE LEG IT’S JUST CLASSY
So look your age but still look cool, innovative, modern, and fresh! Add patterns and colors in a J. Crew classic feel and not a Brittney spears way! No offensive. She’s cute but time to cover up a bit more and start investing more time and money in what you are wearing. Invest in those classic pieces and find that inner confidence.
Thanks to the Daily Dish for having me on their TV show as a Fashion Expert. I will be posting a link to that show and photos after it airs today! Stay Tuned…….
Calling all fashion lovers, it’s time to pull out the 4th style. Here is my big thing about this day. I hate over the top crazy grandma style when your jello matches your sweater, just not my type of tea. What I love is when you take your style you already love and just switch up your color pallet. Not over the top. Just a fun all american preppy feel that can take you to that BBQ, Night out with friends, and or to your family lake house. So here are some fun ideas to get you all prepped out for your 4ht of July StyleHouse Event.
BackYard Party: Love this! More of what my style is all about. More of that fun baseball game with the family and than sitting around with friends and roasting marshmallows. This is my type of 4th, relaxed but ready to sit on the grass to watch fireworks. Cute and chic ready.
City ready: I love this because you can wear to work or out to a fun lunch date with your girls! Looking ready for the day but in a chic way that is not over the top! Love a yummy skirt with a blouse or even a fun t shirt and blazer to dress it up a bit. It’s like you meant to do it but not in a too over the top way. Fourth Chic all the way around town.
Lake House: This just screams J. Crew to me. I feel like I am a total prep-ster in my t shirt dress and some cute sandals or tennis shoes. I love this look. Reminds me of a good game of tennis and then out on the dock to watch fireworks over the lake. Big sunglasses and a fun t shirt dress can go either way dress it up, or dress it down. Either way your looking amazing for the fun night. Stripes say it all.
Seaside Moment: I love this because you can get all fancy for that hot party on the beach and sparkle a bit more than usual. Again this look is classic and clean and not like something you found in your mums closet. I love this because really it’s a all american look and reminds me of a east coast preppy look. So cute. Always finds ways to add in the colors, navy, white, cream, gold, and or silver.
Ok everyone have a blast and remember to drive safe and watch for bikers this holiday season!! One more thing you can always add in reds, blue, stars, and white in your accessories if you can’t afford a whole new outfit. Don’t break the bank . Have a safe 4th.
Photos and the my ABC4 show on good things Utah will be posted here later after it aires. Thanks for watching my fashion segment on tues. on ABC4. Watch full show here on Abc4
Left To Right:
Red and white stripe top: Forever 21
Navy and white wide leg: Forever 21
Red T shirt: Wildfox couture
Jean Shorts: Privcy Jeans
Stripe Shoes: Forever 21
Stripe Tunic dress: Forever 21
Gold Sandals: Fresh Karma Boutique
Gold Belt: Downeast Basics
Red pencil Skirt: Downeast Basic
Blk and white flag t shirt: Forever 21
Stripe Blazer: H&M
Teal Shoes: Steve Madden
Today it’s all about the pattern pants that I love from Karma Boutique. They are just the right price and they are stretchy so they are like wearing leggings but with a pocket. A must have. Thanks karma for letting me style your amazing pants.