Ok it’s winter time. Are arms need a extra layer of warmth so our outwear becomes more of a inner wear now through these next months coming up. So I have been asked how spice up the cardigan that we all own in our closets that we through on with everything …People tend to get a little board and want it to be the element that pulls the whole outfit together because we are most likely to not take it off in doors because of how cold it is. So here are some fun ideas to do to make your cardigan become your statement piece.
1. Add a fun collard top underneath the cardigan to add a funky collar trend going on plus a added sleeve element. Plus roll up the cardigan sleeve to your elbow then the blouse sleeve right underneath to bring a funky element.
Click on photos to go to link to buy
2. Add a double belt! Not just one but two…connect them together and then wrap it around the cardigan to add a pop color and a different texture.
3. Scarf it up! Ok something fun….is to add some prints and color by adding a scarf. I love a tube scarf right now and I think it warms you up plus it gives you a fun element to a boring scarf.
4. Layer up longer necklaces with shorter ones to add a funky element to make a boring scarf stand out. love this I always do this and really makes it more fun to wear.
5. Add a old broach from grandmas closet or a funky flower hair clip just to give it some extra strength in it’s design. Make it spicy for what ever type of event your off too.
So get inspired from the below looks and wait for the photos from my ABC4 morning show to come up and posted with wear to buy by 1:00pm. Get inspired and get warm.
Here are the outfits all used on my TV Show this morning and where to find them all! Thanks for watching and following. Share the love and share my blog with friends To watch the show live click here.
Cardigan: Modern Vintage Boutique.com
Everything Modern Vintage Except jeans So shop at www.modernvintageboutique.com
Earrings: Color By Amber
Belt, Cardigan and Necklaces: Modern Vintage Boutique.com
Cardigan, Necklace, Scarf all from Modern Vintage Boutique.com
Cardigan, Two Belts, Necklace, braclet all from Modern Vintage Boutique.com
Thanks for watching my show and see you next week.