It’s that time again. My big gift guide 2013. I know that everyone has been so great to work with this year and I have looked long and hard at what my top gifts are this year. So let’s get right to it. What can you buy that special person on your list? Here are some fun ideas this holiday season.
1. Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler For Her: ($70 retails for $140)
This set includes 14 samples and a stylist beauty clutch. Choose your favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora Store to redeem for a full-size bottle of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost. Love this idea for a gift. Girls love options.
2. Sephora Collection Color Anthology: ($35)
Imagine, create and experiment with this easy-to-tote book of 70 eyeshadows offering a wide range of colors.
3. Formula X Twenty Two Nail Polish Set: ($55)
Delight in this 22- Piece set of mini nail lacquers featuring an array of classic creams, bright neons and stunning chrome shades as well as four transforming graffiti top coats that can be interchanged to create over 100 looks. The limitless options make for the perfect holiday gift for an nail connoisseur.
4. Sephora Collection Prestige Luxe Brush Set: ($125)
This deluxe set of twelve must-have Sephora brushes includes everything you need to create a flawless face. Natural and synthetic bristled- brushes are accented with black and gold handles and featured in a chic cracked affect pouch that is easy to transport.
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty LOVEMARC Lip Gel In Show Stopper: ($30)
Marc redefines the color red with the creation of showstopper, subtly scented with vanilla, this standout shade makes it’s Marc with a bold fully saturated look and a sleek shine finish.
6. Marc Jabobs Beauty LIGHTSHOW Powder In Close up: ($59)
This luxurious, limited edition luminizing powder offers a subtle bronzing effect with a blend of four luminous shades in one compact.
7. Agnes & Dora leggings for women and girls.
These are the most trendy leggings with so many different styles to choose from you are sure to find something that your person on your list will just love. The fit is great and the color is even more vibrant in person. These one’s retail for $21.95. Not Bad at all. You can buy online or earn some for free by hosting your own legging party at your home. Every 10 sold you get one for free. With this kind of pricing you are sure you will sale well over 10. Check them out online for all their many styles. These make the perfect gift.
These are the best fitting jean that anyone from your teen to a mom who wants a nice lift on her bum. These hold you in and give you plenty of breathing room because of their amazing stretch. I really do love this brand and all the different options it offers me. A must for anyone this season.
9. Olivia and Joy bags: These bags are the perfect price which are below $100. They look amazing and chic and I love how clean and classic they are. It’s every girls best bag to have.
11. Koolaburra Moccasins: Everyone women would love these for their comfort and style mixed into a fab wedge. Gives you that height and that style anyone will want to wear all winter long. Must have on all your wish lists this season.
12. Color By Amber.com jewelry with a story. Each piece is special and is incased in two layers of eco resin. What is inside? It’s all different and some have a great full circle story from women artisans around the world. The best gifts have a story involved and this is why these are very fun to give. The love necklace Will be available to buy on Dec. 18th. But today is the last day to buy everything else online with a guarantee shipping before christmas. So hop on over and check out their collections.
I hope you have a wonderful christmas and safe shopping days ahead. I love this time of season because it gives me the chance to be with my family and really enjoy them. Make sure you reach out to those in your life that don’t have many family and friends around this time of year and invite them into your homes. Service is something I truly believe in and for sure know it makes me feel loved more than anything. Happy Holidays.
To Watch my live ABC4 segment on these fab gifts today please click here.